Wednesday, March 5, 2008

She's Here!

She's here and was definitely worth the wait! She has been so good and we couldn't have asked for a better baby. She sleeps almost all day long except when she wakes up to eat.

Nicholas isn't quite sure what to think of her yet. He keeps his distance and doesn't dare get too close to anyone who is holding her. I'm sure he'll warm up to her. I asked him to say Sylvia yesterday and he called her 've-ve'.

Here is a little picture of her. I don't really have any of her with her eyes open since she doesn't do it very often, so this one with her tongue out will have to do for now. I'm sure I will post more when I have a chance to take more at home.

7 comments:

joan b. said...

She's beautiful, Katie! How blessed you are to have such a perfect, precious little girl! We think of Loie often and know this is a bittersweet time for you with great joy mixed with fresh sorrow. Sending love and prayers -
Auntie Joan

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely precious, Katie! Congratulations, and I hope that she continues to be such a good little girl!

Anna said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A beautiful baby girl! I am so thankful that she is healthy and a good baby! You are blessed!

LCHS 2013 said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!! :)

denise said...

She is absolutely perfect! What a precious blessing. God is so good.
We'll pray that her "goodness" continues and that she'll be sleeping through the night before long.
It's good to have you back home on the hill. Love you all, Mom

Heather said...

So sweet! Congrats on your baby girl- I sure your having as much fun as I am with all the girly stuff.